Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What a difference a few hours can make!

After my horrendous morning, I had lunch with a good friend (Sarah - you're the BEST!), which turned into an all afternoon chatathon, which was SOOO theraputic for the soul.

I then came home, and re-reading an email from a Saffa living in France (I met her online as she runs an excellent website and e-mag for [Saffa] mamas - check it out - called Urban Mamas - and I offered to write an article or two for it) in which she suggested I read a blog by another Capetonian who had lost several babies.

I've just been reading it now, and her disclaimer really made me laugh. (Check it out too... there's no 'home' button though, so if you want to read the blog itself, then click here. She's recently won the SA Blog of the Year award, or something similar.)

Isn't it amazing how in just a matter of hours one can move from the fury of the storm to the eye, or vice versa, from the depths of despair/pain/ grief to rolling-on-the-floor kind of laughter?!

No comments: