Tuesday, April 10, 2007

She's gone

The service this morning was beautiful. I cried all the way through, as did Graeme. I still can't believe that I will never hold my little girl again, that she's really gone now. I can't believe that this happened to us.

Roll on heaven, when I will see her again!

We have taped the service, mainly for family who couldn't attend. Once we have a copy we'll try to upload it so anyone who would like to can see the service, but as it's pretty long (half an hour or so) I'm not sure we'll be able to.

We want to thank everyone who has donated to Tommy's Baby Charity in memory of Zoe, either through the link we posted previously, or today at the service. Your generous donations total around £850 so far. Our prayer is that this money will spare at least one couple the agony we have gone through - if our sorrow means that others are spared, then at least some good will have come of this tragedy.

1 comment:

B said...

Hi

I am so pleased that this morning went well. We were definately there in spirit although we couldn't be there in person.

All my love
B