Sunday, April 22, 2007

Avoiding the grief

The best way I've found of avoiding the grief is to simply be too busy to think about anything. So, with that in mind, on Friday night we went out for dinner with friends. On Sat am I buried myself in a book, we went out with the in-laws on Sat afternoon, and Sat eve we watched 'Dr Who' (which I love! It reminds me of the A-Team, or Airwolf, or McGyver, except with aliens.) followed by 'Any dream will do' (I can't BELIEVE that ALW saved Chris over Johndeep!!)followed by 'NCIS'.

Anyway, the afternoon was spent at London Wetland Centre, which has a lovely kiddies playground, including a foofie slide (without the foofie bits), a duck race table, a kiddie sized rabbit warren and an adult sized dagon-fly see-saw. We all had fun playing in the playground, but especially Nellie!

No comments: