Thursday, June 04, 2009

One little frog, sitting on a log...

The poor dogs are bored. I know this. I need to take them out for a walk. As a result, Baggins has started chewing things again. Sigh! So when he started scratching at one of Nellie's toys on the stoep, to move it, I assumed he was after a pine cone or something else he wanted to chew. I went over to help him, only to discover a frog in the corner.

This frog moved in shortly after we did. At least, I assume so because he only started croaking a few nights after we'd been here. He's a sweet thing, only about 5cm long. I did take some photos, but they were rubbish - I was moving too much. Anyway, I moved said amphibian out of Harm #1's way, so that Harm #1 couldn't chew it up. Harm #1 was not impressed with me.

Sigh! If it's not the child who is unimpressed with me, it's the dog.

No comments: