Sunday, February 15, 2009

Return of the Hoola Hoop

At family lunch this afternoon, there were moments of hilarity and moments of sheer frustration. Frustration, because 3 of our cars had windows smashed and stuff stolen from them (including ours). Fortunately, we only lost our jump leads. The others lost radios and CDs. Hilarity because several members of the family got involved in hoola hooping. Yup, and I've got the evidence to prove it. The 80's lives again!

Once again, no idea why YouTube (and Blogger, for that matter - tried it with both) insist on turning the video round. I've edited it to be the right way round, but for whatever bizarre reason, they insist on ignoring my edits. Sorry. If you know of a way to prevent this from happening, please do let me know.



PS There is a video of Trish and Cath doing this on Facebook. Thought I wouldn't put both up here again.

No comments: