Saturday, June 09, 2007

Work and business life

Just when you think things are taking a turn for the up, they really take a turn for the up! Turns out that I mis-read the job offer email I received... it's not for 1 month, it's for 3 months, with a possible extension for another 3 months.

And then... I got my first business enquiry... and the business isn't even set up yet...

... and there's even a possibility now that Graeme might be able to work a few days or a few half days a week for his current employer, on-line, from Cape Town....

... so things are definitely looking up. God is taking care of us.

OH! and the final piece of car documentation is on its way to us as I write. Hooray! Which reminds me - I need to get back onto the Home Affairs department about Nellie's passport.

No comments: