Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I think her name was Rebecca

I don't ever want Janel or any future children we have to be in this position... I think her name was Rebecca ... so I will always talk about Zoe. She is, after all, my precious daughter.
___________________________________________________________
Edited on 8 March 2008 to add: The magazine website to which this article links is undergoing an upgrade, and their archives site is currently off-line, so you will not be able to read this article for the moment. I have asked them to alert me once they are up and running again, at which point I will remove this edit. Basically, the article is the story of a person whose parents lost a child, but never told them about it, and once the parents died, this person tried to find out about the sister they never knew about. Tragic!

1 comment:

veronneca said...

I'm sorry. Be strong because Your God has not Forsaken You!
Hang on in here!