Sunday, May 06, 2007

Saturday fun

Ok. So Thursday's post was only actually published on Sunday, and Saturday's post was only published today... I'm getting behind, I know.

The saga of getting the car's documentation sorted out so that we can export it to SA continues. I don't want to discuss it. I'm getting SOOOOOOO frustrated with bureacracy - both UK and SA. At this rate, the car will be leaving well after the contents of the house, and long after we've already arrived in SA. But I'm not going to discuss it further, or get my guts in a knot about something I have little control over...

We had such a lovely trip out on Saturday though - to a friend's birthday picnic at Cannizaro House in Wimbledon. Although the day started out dismal and grey, by the time we'd eaten lunch, the sun came out and we spent a very long lazy afternoon playing.

There are some lovely pics to go with this post, but as there were such a lot, and they were taken by Sarah's dh, they're being posted to us on a DVD. When they arrive, I'll post the best ones.

No comments: