Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gratitude day #27

As the new term has got underway, I have become aware, once again, of how blessed I am to have the husband I do. Every morning (get that - EVERY morning) he makes me breakfast in bed.

I mean, how lucky can a girl get?

Of course, this grew out of self-preservation. I am not a morning person. Not in the slightest. Don't talk to me until I've showered and had a cup of tea at least. In fact, don't talk to me till at least 8am, but preferably not before 10am. In his desire to soothe me in the waking process, he made the mistake of offering to bring me breakfast in bed for a few days, and, well, a few years later, he is still bringing me breakfast in bed.

But I am deeply, truly, eternally grateful for his dedication, and just for him in general. I am incredibly blessed to have him in my life!

No comments: