Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One step at a time

Today was better. Thanks for all the emails and comments and prayers. They really have helped. (Now if you could do something about the temperature in this house... I'm sitting here typing with fingers I can't quite feel... that would be great!)

My phone is working again, which always makes me feel better. My daughter loves me - that definitely makes me feel better! And the sun shone! We even managed to get in a half hour walk before dinner this evening.

I feel I owe you guys a proper post with something thought provoking in it, something serious to mull over... but to be honest, I just haven't been thinking deeply. I've been too consumed with trying to get our lives sorted out.

Although I could comment on Cape Town drivers, the lack of road worthiness of many vehicles, the doggy doo on the pavements, the weather, the bureaucracy, and several other mundane things. But I won't bore you.

Anyway, I'm going to spend some time with my DH now... I promise I will blog properly soon. Love to you all, and sleep tight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,

I don't have your new email addresses, but just a quick note to say welcome back to Cape Town. You have been missed. We hope to see you when you settle down.

God Bless

Sean & Kirby (+1)