Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The WCED on Twitter

I am often disparaging about the WCED, and the national education dept as a whole, because I feel that (as an organisation) it is incompetent, meddlesome and increases teacher stress by increasing teacher workloads.

However, every now and again there are individuals within it that utterly amaze me. When I come across them I feel compelled to laud them, not just because they deserve it, but because I feel that I need to give praise as much and as often as I can, given that I run the organisation down so often.

So... I was AMAZED to read this blog post by a WCED top honcho about why you need to be on Twitter. I was amazed because he actually operates in my universe. I was amazed because he writes so eloquently. I was amazed because he works for the WCED and yet operates in my universe while writing eloquently (and no, that's not the same point as the first two!)

Go Hendrik Mentz!! You rock!!

No comments: