Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Who will you vote for?

There are about 40 parties currently registered with the IEC for the elections in 2 weeks' time. The Mail & Guardian has put together a voter prediction site. There are about 10 or 15 questions you have to answer (all of them MCQ), after which the site tells you which party's policies you are most similar to, but only from the most well-known parties (about 10, I think).

I was pleased to see that the party they think I should vote for is the one I have voted for in the past. That at least tells me that I've been voting for the party most closely aligned to my own sentiments. I was interested to see them suggest another party though, that I hadn't considered, which was an equally good choice based on the few questions I had answered.

No comments: