Friday, April 17, 2009

Britain's got Talent 2009

If you haven't yet seen or heard of Susan Boyle, then you really need to get with it. Her story is a modern fairy tale, a dream come true. It also is a story that makes one realise just how cynical and materialistic our world is. Her video, on YouTube, is the most downloaded video EVER. Embedding it in other sites has been disabled. So, you will just have to follow the link and watch it on YouTube for yourself.

Today, I saw another video from the same programme: Stavros Flatly. This one is just as unusual, but for a completely different reason. Again, embedding it has also been disabled. Again, it's worth clicking on the link, going to YouTube and watching it for yourself. Amazing!!

1 comment:

Belinda Chaplin said...

I had seen them both before - Susan Boyle's is AMAZING. I cry every time I watch it. And I cry laughing at the Stavros Flatterly!!