Friday, May 02, 2008

Tagged!

I have been blog-tagged!

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose anyone you think may answer - to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. You can’t tag a person who has tagged you.

Ok Bee - you got me! So... 10 random things, eh?
  1. My daughter, at age 2.5, thinks I have a large bottom.
  2. I (like Bee) need to lose some serious weight - 10kgs would be a good start - before Oct. (Just reading through the post before actually posting it, and realised that you might get the impression point 1 and 21 are related... well, they're not! so there!)
  3. I feel rubbish for my eldest niece who was disqualified for her show jump today because her horse refused the jump too many times. She was so psyched for the competition today too!
  4. I'm more than fed-up with one of the agents trying to sell our house - she emailed me yesterday asking whether there was any news on the sale of the house. Umm, sorry, but isn't it YOUR JOB to sell my house? Why are you asking me whether there's been any news on selling the house????
  5. My goal for the weekend is not to end it feeling exhausted. Tomorrow we celebrate my mother's 12th wedding anniversary (by taking the grandchildren to Place of Play!), then we have my brother-in-law's 40th in the evening. Sunday I'm on duty at creche, then it's lunch with the in-laws, then on to a 35th birthday party, before popping in to visit Oupa and Ouma. In between all that, I still need to mark a set of papers and set an exam.
  6. I am currently re-reading an average Le Carre for the 3rd time (or is it the 4th time now?) because I haven't got time to go to the library.
  7. I baked a very yummy banana bread for supper tonight, and managed to make supper at the same time, and have everything ready at the right time, without burning any of it - and it all tasted really good too.
  8. My biggest goal for the year is to successfully fall pregnant. (My second biggest goal is to get through my first year as Head of Department. My third biggest is to get both 'Lovely Laities' and 'Born Sleeping' successfully up and running.)
  9. My biggest goal for next year is to successfully give birth to a live child, who survives. (My second biggest goal for next year is to go skiing.)
  10. I'm now going to go and watch Miss Congeniality for the 3rd time... there's nothing else to watch on TV!

Was that random enough for you?

So - now to tag someone...

OK, Bee Austin and Bron Lea... you are IT!

No comments: