Sunday, July 06, 2008

Where the hell is Matt?

You know that guy who dances...? No - not Ricky Gervais. The one who dances on the web? No? OK, well, neither did I. His name is Matt Harding, and he quit his job in Auz so another company could sponsor him to travel the world while recording his very bad dancing. Now, he's semi-famous, and lots of people want to dance with him in his little videos.

I found out about him through Bron's blog. She found his dancing inspirational because it made the world seem a bit smaller for her, which is important when your family is spread out all over it!

Anyway, so I went to his site to check it out. And although I found his videos funny, and uplifting in an odd kind of way, I found the out-takes video even better. I particularly like the very last clip of him with the two little girls... but you've got to watch past the credits, and it might seem funnier if you've seen the other videos first, I don't know. Maybe I'm just in a really weird mood this morning because I'm sick and it's STILL raining... (Dontcha just love Cape Town winters?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nicole. That made me smile on a dull grey English Summer Sunday !!!!! Well it would be, Its the men's finals at Wimbledon this afternoon.....but I did get to pick my own strawberries yesterday (and raspberries)....yummie. Have a good day.x
Anne.