Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cape Town

Sunset over Table Bay, 17 May
Milnerton Beach, 16 June
Muizenberg beach, 29 June (notice the kite surfers in the background - that should tell you something about the wind!)

These are in complete contrast to the weather of the past week. Today it rained CONSTANTLY. I kid you not. Dark grey imposing clouds. It was raining so hard at several points that as I drove to Ceres to see the snow, I could barely see 100m in front of the car. Not ideal driving conditions by any stretch of the imagination. I have a lovely photo of how dark it was, but Blogger is loading it sideways, which kind of spoils the whole thing, so you'll just have to take my word for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could submit your lovely photo of the sunset over Table Mountain to bbc weather - they have photos "of the week" that they use! It was the exact same weather here yesterday - 15 hours of solid rain! lovely! Love Debbie