Sunday, June 29, 2008

Born Sleeping

Things are definitely starting to take off! While it breaks my heart that it is, because that means there are people suffering as we have, it also thrills me because now we have the opportunity to give to others some of the support and love we received when we lost Zoe.

Over the past few weeks, we've been getting more and more people contacting us to ask for advice in helping their friends or family members who have suffered a stillbirth or miscarriage. Over the weekend, we also got our first call from a couple who lost their baby just over a week ago and need some help.

I don't want to go into details, because I think this couple have a right to privacy, especially in their time of grief. However, my heart really does break for them - they also lost their baby very late term, and it was their first. For those who pray, please pray for this couple. God knows their names, and their situation. Please also pray that Graeme and I are able to be wise and loving and supportive, and that we don't make too many mistakes along the way!

No comments: