Monday, January 14, 2008

Bush Radio interview

The radio interview I did today went fairly well, I thought, apart from the fact that the landline I had to use did not have a working handset. As a result, I had to bend over with my face right up against the speakerphone speaker... frustrating!

I was suprised at how calm I managed to remain throughout, although there were moments when tears threatened. I was buzzing with adrenaline afterwards though - my face was flushed like a teenager caught in a compromising situation with her boyfriend by her father and my hands were shaking, and I'm sure my voice went up by a few notes as well as in volume.

But it went well. I just hope that it has the desired effect! Thanks for those who tried to listen in. Apparently there was really bad reception in several places around the peninsula, so I have contacted Bush radio to find out whether they recorded it at all. Watch this space!

No comments: