Thursday, February 22, 2007

They're back

Graeme and Nellie are safely back home at last! Their flight was further delayed meaning that they only landed at 11pm last night, so we only got home after 1am. Needless to say, Nellie was VERY tired and kept waking up crying.

However, today she has slept well (although not eaten well). She and I even had a nice cuddle for an hour while she slept on my chest! We haven't done that since she was a baby!! It was so good, I completely forgot I had a medical appointment... oh well! To be honest, I'd rather have 100 cuddles with her than worry about going to yet another appointment!

As soon as we've unpacked properly I'll upload a few photos of her time away for everyone. It's incredible how much she has grown in just 2 weeks - at least, it feels that way to me.

No comments: