Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 05: something you hope to do in your life

Hope is so important in life. It sustains us through many trials and tribulations. It gives us something to work towards. It reminds us that the future is not set in stone, but is determined by us to a large extent.

What do I hope to do?

I hope I'll go skiing again
I hope I'll be a good (and present) mother to my kids
I hope I'll have fun this week
I hope I'll develop sufficiently as a person to be a brilliant leader
I hope I'll make a difference in people's lives
I hope to take my kids to show them all the places in the world that I love
I hope to buy the house that is perfect for us (so I never get the wander lust again)
I hope to read lots of books and enjoy the sunshine and the rain
I hope to watch my children have children of their own
I hope to be useful to God, and to become more like Christ

No comments: