Saturday, September 20, 2008

I could KILL Haloscan

Well, I've managed to remove Haloscan, eventually. But now I discover that the previous comments have not come back. So, I've done some more scratching and digging... only to discover that... wait for it... they have been permanently deleted.

Yup, Haloscan does not import comments from Blogger. They say it's incompatible.

So ALL the comments on this blog, from the first to the last, have been WIPED.

I am NOT impressed. Not at all.

I am really sorry to all of you who have taken the time to comment, because now your words are gone. But at least any comments made from now on will be there again. (I hope.)

I really could kill Haloscan. They ought to have a disclaimer that is large and visible before you download anything from them.

No comments: