Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zoe

Yesterday was 2 years since her death.

There is so much that I could say, but I don't have the energy.

I still miss her. I still sob buckets over her. It still sucks that she's not here.

And it's still so difficult to be around other babies and pregnant women. I know it's "stupid", because I've had Nathan, but it is what it is. I'm getting better at hiding my pain and being able to rejoice with them though, so I guess that's something.

We chose not to mark the day. I'm not sure it was the right decision, in retrospect. However, I had been thinking about her a lot more this past week, and in my heart I acknowledged her birth. I guess that's what really matters most to me.

Thanks to those who knew and emailed/ sms'd/ FB'd. Even though I couldn't reply at the time, it was good to know we were not alone in our remembrances.

No comments: