Monday, February 11, 2008

Autumn weather

This is just one reason why coming home to Cape Town was the right thing to do. After weeks of hot, dry, windy weather, we've just had 3 days of glorious rain. This signals the end of summer (although we'll still have gorgeous weather until March). Autumn is just beginning.

I took this late on Saturday afternoon, as I was taking Graeme to play frisbee (his latest attempt at playing sport and getting fit; so far, no injuries, so I'm in favour). It had just rained, but because of the humidity, the forest on the mountain was drenched in a dense fog. You can't see that in this photo, but never the less, I thought the scene was so breathtaking I had to pull over and attempt to capture it.

(Who says phone cameras don't take good quality photos?!) I love the Mountain and I love the natural beauty of this city.

1 comment:

seethroughfaith said...

Happy Friends Day to you all 14.02.08