Saturday, January 28, 2006

Busy times

And now Ouma's arrived!!

Having the grandparents here has been fantastic! I've been able to go clothes shopping for trousers that actually fit me (I'm still too big for my pre-preggy clothes and yet too small for my preggy clothes); go for coffee with other new mums I know through my ante-natal classes, post-natal classes, church and from the hospital ward. It's been great!

We've had a flood of visitors recently, which has been good. Belinda gave her this little lion. Although she has lots of fluffy toys, this one is especially cute as it actually has a belly-button!! We've joked (given our love of 'The West Wing') that it should be called Leo McGarry!
Janel had her 8 week check-up this week, and was given the all-clear. Her jabs are next week, so I'm sure I will have a grumpy baby on my hands then. But if I do, it will be the first time really as she is an amazingly good little girl.

Hark... I hear the clarion call of a hungry baby!!
Nicole

1 comment:

see-through faith said...

thanks for taking time for all the updates. She's doing so well and so are you ! (Grin)

blessings and love