Monday, January 10, 2011

Snip, snip, snip

The Dec hols are my traditional once-a-year luxury of a professional hair-cut. (I simply don't have the money to spend to have my hair cut every 2 months or so - do you know how expensive even the most basic haircut is for a woman? Yet another reason why Jewish men pray daily to thank God for not being a woman. *rueful smile*)

So this year, I decided it was time for a COMPLETE change... and I cut it all off.
I haven't had short hair since 2000, so it's taking a while to get used to - I keep reaching for the ponytail that isn't there. I'm loving it though! Now I remember why I chopped it all off a decade ago. I'm going to have to find a nice cheap hairstylist who will keep it short for me. If you know of anyone, let me know!

There are more photos of the kids' hair cuts on Nellie's blog.

No comments: